Students Get Lost in the Lost Keys Escape Rooms

Melanie Porras, Staff Writer

The Lost Keys Escape Rooms in Key Largo gives people the chance to immerse themselves in a mystery. With 60 minutes to escape a themed room, your team of two to 10 people will have to quickly unlock clues and solve their way out of the room.

There are two themed rooms to choose from: Pirate Island and The Conch Republic Diamond Repo. Coming soon is The Pharaoh’s Tomb. The most popular room among students is Pirate Island.

“I liked how my team had to problem-solve together in order to escape the room. It was a lot of fun and I look forward to trying out the new escape room as well,” junior Sophie Williams said.

CONTRIBUTED
Junior girls at the Lost Keys Escape Room

Voted #1 in Fun and Games on TripAdvisor, The Lost Keys Escape Room offers a fun experience for your friends, family, and anyone over the age of 18 or accompanied by an adult.

Junior Laine Ramsey and her group of friends spent their Saturday night at the Escape Rooms.

“When I went, it was for my best friend’s birthday and she’s moving in about a month, so it was a fun ‘good-bye’ with our original group of friends from Key Largo School,” Ramsey said.

“What I enjoyed about the escape rooms is that it forces you to work together and it really gets your brain going,” junior Rachael Clark said.

CONTRIBUTED Lost Keys Escape Rooms business card

Monroe County residents receive a 20% discount after showing proof of residency and calling for a promo code. For your chance to experience The Lost Keys Escape Rooms, booking tickets are available here.