CSHS Reacts to Alien Non-Invasion

Rainwater: It Did Happen; They Brainwashed Us

CAMERON EL-KOURY Sophomore Ariana Oliver and freshman Kaila Jorgensen looking for the impending alien invasion

Cameron El-Koury, Staff Writer

Coral Shores High School (CSHS) students were relieved, disappointment, and still in disbelief when aliens did not take over the planet on Wednesday, April 18.

Some students, however, believe that aliens actually did come.

“They did come, and they brainwashed us to not remember the people that they abducted,” said junior Timothy Rainwater.

A conspiracy theory involving the alien race taking over has emerged and had some students at CSHS shaking in their pants.

A twitter user named Ty was the first to receive a chilling voicemail stating, “Danger SOS, it is dire for you to evacuate, they are not human 042933964230 SOS danger SOS.”

CONTRIBUTED Principal Mr. Fry searches the web to read about aliens and UFOs.

People on Twitter believe that the numbers in the voicemail stand for coordinates that may be connected to missing Malaysia flight 370.

“I don’t think that the voicemails and the Malaysia flight is connected in any way; it’s just a coincidence,” said sophomore Hunter Corliss.

After this voicemail, Ty began receiving direct messages from random accounts, one which was written in Morse code that spelled out: “They are taking over April 18, 2018.”

“I found out about this at my lunch table, and it’s all they have been talking about,” said freshman Kaila Jorgensen.

When freshman Isaiah Cosme thought that the world is being taken over by aliens, he began to frantically come up with ideas to out smart them and hide.

“I made a super-duper cool bunker with Fortnite and chips to stay alive; #notdying,” said Cosme.

CAMERON EL-KOURY Junior Timothy Rainwater ponders the existence of aliens.

Although some students were scared before the alleged take-over, others are appreciative and hope the aliens come soon.

“I hope the aliens put me out of my suffering from the flu,” said sophomore Sarah Nekhaila.

April 18 has come and gone, and there were no signs of any alien life taking over the world.