Snazzy Summer Fashion Tips with Cameron

CONTRIBUTED//Sophomore Kevin Robles is posing for a picture while wearing his outfit I like to call the striped sweater

Cameron El-Koury, Staff Writer

Have wanted to chance a glance at the mirror this year, but ended up too scared to look at your own reflection? Well, I have a solution to your problems because with my fashion tips everyone will be looking like Americas Next Top Model!

The school year is coming to an end and many students are scrambling around wondering what to wear this summer and what is trending.

CONTRIBUTED/ Sophomores Erin Rodberg, Sarah Nekhaila, and Hunter Corliss are enjoying a hot day showing off their new bathing suits from Zaful.

“People should wear clothes that are trending, but they shouldn’t go over board because than it’s too expensive and they will just look stupid,” junior Christian Vega said.

Being a teenager in the Florida Keys is hard clothes- wise. There are not many shops down here that sell bathing suits that are cute and inexpensive.

Despite the struggle, I always end up gettting my bathing suits at Diver’s Direct. They do cost a lot, but thebathing suits are really good quality, which makes it worth it.

Though I shop at Diver’s Direct, many Keys kids shop online, both for the convenience and the price.

“I love online shopping because I don’t even have to get off of my couch and stuff will be shipped straight to my house,” sophomore Hannah Thomas said.

CONTRIBUTED/ Senior Tori Aucamp and her cousin are posing with their summer looks that I call ‘Tie-Dye Tuesday.’

Senior Tori Aucamp agrees, and recommends a few online shops that may be worth looking at.

“I usually get my bathing suits from Forever 21 or Zaful,” senior Tori Aucamp said.

The last day of school is Friday, June 1 and with summer nearing, students are busily ordering bathing suits and summer attire so that they too look snazzy.