Coral Shores Seniors Excited For What Lies Ahead

Graduation to be Held in the Gym on May 30

Back to Article
Back to Article

CONTRIBUTED// Senior graduation announcements.

Emma Brower, Staff Writer

As graduation nears on Wednesday, May 30 at 7 p.m. in the gym, Coral Shores High School (CSHS) students begin to look to the future to see what life will be like outside of the Keys.

Seniors are looking forward to being done with school in two weeks; they can’t wait to get out of the Keys and experience new things.

“I’m excited to be done with school and excited to meet new people in different places, I’ve been in the Keys my whole life and can’t wait to go somewhere else,” senior Elijah Woods said.

In addition to meeting new people and traveling different places, some seniors are thrilled to have the opportunity to room with someone new.

CONTRIBUTED/
Last year senior, Keeley Catarineau, shaking hands with Principal Fry.

“I am mostly excited for living with someone that I don’t know,” senior Ricardo Donoso said. “It gives me the opportunity to live independent of my family, but with someone new.”

This senior class is one that’s going to go down in the books. This class is hard working, but the senior class also has a lot of fun.

“This class has such great school spirit and is always getting involved with all the after school activities,” Avid/English honors teacher Ms. Dobson said.

Many seniors are sad that they are leaving the Keys, but they are very excited to go explore new places and discover new passions.

CONTRIBUTED/ All  of last year’s seniors sitting down waiting to get their diploma.

“I’m very excited to see what college life is about, but I will miss my family and friends a lot,” senior Lorenzo Scott said.